Arun River Rafting
Arun River Rafting is very famous for water adventure sport. Arun River Rafting is located in the eastern part of the country. This rafting trip is suitable primarily for those who seek real adventure in life. Arun River is one of the tributaries of Saptakoshi River, which flows through eastern Nepal. It is regarded to be one of the challenging Rivers for rafting therefore, you need to be prepared prior to begin the trip both mentally and physically and equip yourself with well-experienced rafting arun River and required necessities. Unless you are with well experience and well-trained team, you do not need to worry on anything.
The rafting trip begins with 3-days trekking through remote villages of serene Arun valley. You will camp out in lush forests from where you will be amazed with stunning views of the majestic mountains and also camp out in the beaches alongside the river. Throughout your trip, you will be amazed with the incredible landscapes, deep gorges, incredible riverside beaches, the powerful current and large volume of water gives impressive rapids throughout the journey.
The Arun river rafting trip begins with a short flight from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar and continue trekking to Saviya Khola and make necessary preparation for rafting, next day early in the morning you begin your rafting trip from Megan besi, continue to Ranighat and finally you will reach at Chatara, where Arun river merges with Sapta Koshi, one of the major river systems of the country. After the rafting trip, you also have short excursion around Bara Chettra and return back to Kathmandu.Trip Cost Include:
- Transportation from / to Kathmandu by bus as per itinerary.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen gear).
- Three times a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Accommodation in 2-person tent during the rafting
- All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park and conservation area fees.
Trip Cost Exclude:
- Any type of personal expenditure such as Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Tips, for Guide and Driver, Rescue & Travel insurance.
TOUR IN NEPAL
TREKKING IN NEPAL
HOTEL IN NEPAL
- 尼泊尔8日游: 这是个将让您和您家人(Culture Tour A )
- 尼泊尔9日游 (Culture Tour B)
- 尼泊尔佛教朝圣十日游 (Pilgrimage Tour)
- 尼泊尔十日游 。包含4日安纳 普纳观山徒步 (Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking)
- 安纳普尔纳大本营徒步(Annapurna Base Camp Trekking)
- 尼泊尔游客 (Nepal Visitors)
- 尼泊尔的首都 (The Capital City Of Nepal)
- 尼泊尔的世界遗产(World Heritage Sites of Nepal)
- 知名目的地(Popular Destinations)
- 签证信息(Visit Information)
- 尼泊尔气候(Climate in Nepal)